Our Last Holiday Special Offer…An Opportunity to Be the First to Access Our Newest Way to View All Our Resources: Webinars, the Travel Magazine Database, and Our Q&A Library for Coaching Students
Today’s holiday trivia: While king’s cake or Gateau des Rois has becoming associated with North and South American Mardi Gras festivities, it was originally consumed on Twelfth Night, the last day of the 12 days of Christmas. Each cake, or pudding in the case of Britain, had a bean or charm baked in. Whoever found it–assuming they didn’t choke on it–was said to be blessed with good luck for the year ahead.
We’ve let you know for months this was coming, and now it’s finally here!
If your circumstances–time-wise, financial, or just not being ready quite yet to pull the trigger and dive headlong into travel writing–make it so that our coaching programs aren’t the best option for you right now, but you follow our webinars and new magazines in the Travel Magazine Database, we’ve got something that might be just what you need for where you are right now.
If you’ve been itching for an opportunity to pop off questions to me when you need help–our new system will give you a way to do that too!
You’ll also have access to every question and answer we’ve ever handled for other clients, so you can find even what you need on the spot.
We’ve joked in webinars and internally that this program could be called Coaching Zero, shorthand for “all of the benefits of the coaching program, none of the calls.”
As were compiling the resources for this new program, we realized that a better way to think of it is as a giant buffet rather than a prix fixe meal when the chef guides your dining process. Members have access to all of our past webinars, magazines in the Travel Magazine Database, and every question we’ve ever answered in a webinar or for a coaching student.
So we’ve named it the Dream Buffet.
Members have access to:
- downloadable and steamable videos for all of our past webinars (51 so far with new ones added every week!) after they air and the transcript of the call as soon as its ready–members of Dream Buffet and our coaching programs get access before the webinars are set up in our paid library
- detailed breakdowns of exactly which sections are open to freelancers and how to pitch them in more than 600 magazines
- dozens of detailed answers to questions about every facet of freelance travel writing, from how to email editors to what to say to land a travel content marketing client (and we’ve got folks going through our past webinars and pulling new ones to add throughout this month!), in our On-Demand Coaching Concierge system
- the ability to submit their own questions for inclusion in the database through a quick “request” right from any screen of the coaching concierge site if you can’t find what you need
Once we open regular registration for the Dream Buffet on February 1, the regular price for Dream Buffet access will be $99 per month.
So if that’s more your speed, keep an eye out for that announcement in the weekly newsletter the week of January 29. But if you know this is a fit for you, we’re going to give you $831 off of the regular price.
Yes, $831 off.
If you’d like to grab one year of Dream Buffet access through our holiday specials, before it opens to regular registration, we’re going to give it to you for 70 percent off: $357.
If you have been following us, you’ll already be familiar with how much these resources cost on their own. The Travel Magazine Database runs $20 per month, access to individual webinars and their transcripts is $19 each, and the On-Demand Coaching Concierge site is only available otherwise through our Coaching Lite or Full Coaching Programs ($199 or $499 a month respectively).
Delivery: Once you’ve paid here for your one-year access to the Dream Buffet for $357, we’ll start setting up your access to the included resources. Your access will run January 15, 2018, to January 14, 2019.
- Travel Magazine Database
- If you do not already have an account, we will create one for you and send you the log-in instructions.
- If you already have a monthly subscription, we will suspend the payments, and you can use the same account going forward as part of your Dream Buffet membership.
- If you have already purchased months of access through an event, your one year of Travel Magazine Database access through the Dream Buffet program will be added on top of your current subscription.
- If you have already purchased annual database access, your one year of Travel Magazine Database access through the Dream Buffet program will be added on top of your current subscription.
- Full Library of Past Webinars
- We will set up a page in our private system for coaching students for you and send you your access information when your access begins on Monday, January 15. This page is linked to your email and username.
- On-Demand Coaching Concierge
- Your log-in will be sent to you when your access begins on Monday, January 15.
Dream Buffet, like our database and coaching programs, is a subscription offering. If you would like to cancel your Dream Buffet access after the year is up, be sure to let us know before January 12, 2019, so that we can cancel your subscription before it renews automatically.
This offer has ended. Thank you!
Please check the 12 Days of Christmas page for the new daily offer, or add your email address below to get the day’s offer in your inbox each day when it opens.
Want to get the day's deal directly in your inbox?
We'll make sure you don't miss anything before it runs out.