Would You Like to Be Part of Launching Our Two New Books?
You may have heard, through our weekly prizes or our big announcement, that we’ve got two new books coming out this spring designed to solves some of the most fundamental problems I see travel writers experiencing when they are trying to get their freelance travel writing business off the ground:
- A general knowledge gap–often described as “there’s so much to learn” “there’s so many options; I just don’t know what to do” or “I’ve overwhelmed,” which we’ve written 101 Things You Need to Know to Make it as a Travel Writer to address.
- Issues specifically understanding how magazines work, what editors want from writers, and what ideas magazines will accept, which we’ve written 101 Magazines That Need Travel Articles–And Everything You Need to Know to Pitch Them to rectify.
Haven’t heard about the books, couldn’t care less, and are not interested in a new way to make money through your website or social feeds?
Then this post is not for you!
If any of the above do apply to you though, and you are passionate about what we do here at Dream of Travel Writing and/or helping others get out there and travel more, write more, and earn more from what they love, then we want to invite you to become a launch partner for one or both of our two need books.
It doesn’t matter if you have your own website or a huge following–we are delighted to involve any and all of our readers who are passionate about what we do in bringing these new resources to the world.
All launch partners get:
- early access to digital copies of the books in advance of the launch
- the option for their recommendation to be featured in the front of the final print version of the book(s) along with their name, website link, and any bio they would to have featured
- the option for their recommendation featured on dreamoftravelwriting.com and the individual book websites along with their name, website link, and any bio they would to have featured
- private webinar for launch partners with Gabi to answer all questions about how and why the books were created, what they include and why, how to make the most of being a launch partner, and any other questions you may have (we plan to run a few of these in different times zones to make sure everyone can join, and we will send out a survey to find the times that work best for everyone)
We will have three main special offers for our own readers around the books coming out that you can also promote and receive affiliate payments (read: get paid!) on, including:
- a combination physical and digital jumpstart kit with webinars, worksheets, other e- and print books, our signature tote, and a hard-to-find, gorgeous independent magazine delivered by email and shipped to reader’s homes
- a special combined offer for 101 Magazines That Need Travel Articles–And Everything You Need to Know to Pitch Them and our Travel Magazine Database, which has breakdowns of an additional 500+ magazines
- an offer to bundle 101 Things You Need to Know to Make it as a Travel Writer with free webinars in our On-Demand Webinar Library and a very special lifetime discount on our Dream Buffet program
We’re asking launch partners at a minimum to:
- read the book(s) when they receive them
- provide feedback to the authors before the launch on any changes they’d like to see
- write a brief review on Amazon with honest thoughts pro and con
- help spread the word about the book(s) in whatever manner makes the most sense for each partner
Is one book a better fit for you or your audience than other? Just pick one!
If you have a website, Instagram, podcast or YouTube channel focusing on:
- how you travel as a travel blogger and content creator
- freelance writing
- how to afford a full-time travel lifestyle
- location independence
- digital nomadism
- content marketing writing
- building a career outside the 9-to-5
…we would love to partner with you in whatever way would be most beneficial to your audience. For your readers/listeners/viewers/followers/fans, we can co-create:
- giveaways and other special offers
- special webinars around a topic of your choice
- guest posts
- podcast or blog interviews (here is an example of an interview with Vanessa we recently did, and Gabi is also available for podcasts, which you can hear examples of here, here, and here)
- affiliate partnerships combining 101 Magazines That Need Travel Articles–And Everything You Need to Know to Pitch Them and our Travel Magazine Database or 101 Things You Need to Know to Make it as a Travel Writer and webinars in our On-Demand Webinar Library
- you tell us!
To make things as easy (and fun!) as possible for you, we’re creating an internal site where launch partners can grab any helpful resources they need, from social media and blog swipe copy to image files of book covers and other photo options for blogs and social, and also coordinate with each other and our team.
We’ll be launching 101 Things You Need to Know to Make it as a Travel Writer on Monday, May 27th, and 101 Magazines That Need Travel Articles–And Everything You Need to Know to Pitch Them on Monday, June 17th, with a special pre-launch offer running the week of Monday, May 20, through Sunday, May 27th.
Ready to partner?
Head here to let us know you’re interested and we’ll get you set up!
Have other questions? Write us at questions [at] dreamoftravelwriting [dot] com and we’ll get you sorted.