We’ve got a favor to ask you, if you have ten or fifteen minutes available.
But don’t worry! We value your time, so as our thanks, we’d like to offer you a coupon for two free webinar packages from our webinar library as our thanks.
These include every way you might like to consume content:
- full transcripts for those who consume information much better and faster by reading
- audio files you can listen to on a run or in the car
- downloadable videos you can view offline (I love to fill long flights with some professional development–you can only watch so many action movies in a row!)
So what’s the favor?
We want to get to know you better!
Not just you, the travel writer and freelance business owner, but you the person:
- What do you like besides travel?
- How do you like to spend your free time?
- How do you travel when you are on the road?
We’ve put together some questions that may feel a cross between chit-chat at a conference party and a more typical research survey, so this is definitely a longer set of questions than you may have seen from us in the past.
That’s why, as a thank you for taking the time to answer our questions, we’d like to give you two webinar packages from our now completely up-to-date webinar library.
We’ve just added these webinars to the webinar library that you can use your coupon on:
- Mastering AP Style: The Grammar Style of Choice for Publications: Putting in the time to learn this journalism fundamental will set your pitches apart.
- The Art of the Essay and How to Find Them Everywhere: Whether you’ve been writing on a personal blog for years or just emails home from trips, you’re on your way to publishing essays.
- Taking Control of Your Freelance Travel Writing Finances: When your travel and meals aren’t free, they should be written off on your taxes. Along with magazines, books, conferences, and more.
- Taking Control of Your Freelance Travel Writing Time: If you want to earn well as a freelance travel writer, managing your time professionally is the very first place to start.
- Taking Control of How You Track and Reach Your Freelance Travel Writing Goals: Without a plan for your business, you’re not likely to enjoy where it ends up as much as you could with these steps.
- Taking Control of Your Ideas, Pitches and Follow-ups: Even if you’re a pitch wizz and an idea magnet, you’ll struggle to get pitches out if you’re missing this.
We’ll be accepting responses to the survey through Monday, April 2nd, and the coupons will automatically expire the following day as well.
Join our FREE daily webinars!
Every weekday, we offer free, one-hour video courses that help you grow your travel writing income. Every we'll send you reminders of what we're covering each week, from perfecting your pitches to writing feature articles to getting more assignments from each trip.
Don't miss out. They're free!