Today’s holiday trivia: A secular holiday, December 26 is celebrated as Boxing Day in a number of countries that previously formed part of the British Empire. For the U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Trinidad and Tobago, Boxing Day is primarily known as a shopping holiday similar to Black Friday in the U.S.–the perfect start to our holiday specials!
In Ireland, however, the holiday combines both the religious feast of St. Stephen and an older pagan tradition of a purge day into something called Wren Day, when bands of young men dress in cloaks of straw and parade through the town “hunting” a (usually fake and stuffed these days) wren bird atop a decorative pole, stopping in at homes along the way in a trick-or-treating fashion with coins rather than candy as the treats.
If you’ve been itching for an opportunity to pop off questions to me when you need help–our new program will give you a way to do that too!
It includes the opportunity to have small-group calls with me to get your questions answered live nearly every week, include exclusive live access to all of our new webinars and a members-only monthly ask-me-anything call.
You’ll also have access to every question and answer we’ve ever handled for other clients, so you can find even what you need on the spot.
We’ve joked in webinars and internally that this program could be called Coaching Zero, shorthand for “all of the benefits of the coaching program, none of the calls.”
As we were compiling the resources for this new program, we realized that a better way to think of it is as a giant buffet rather than a prix-fixe meal when the chef guides your dining process.
Members have access to all of our past webinars, magazines in the Travel Magazine Database, and every question we’ve ever answered in a webinar or for a coaching student.
So we’ve named it the Dream Buffet.
Members have access to:
- exclusive live access to our webinars and monthly ask-me-anything calls limited only to members of the Dream Buffet and coaching programs
- downloadable and steamable videos for all of our past webinars (90 so far with new ones added every week!) after they air and the transcript of the call as soon as its ready–members of Dream Buffet and our coaching programs get access before the webinars are set up in our paid library
- detailed breakdowns of exactly which sections are open to freelancers and how to pitch them in more than 500 magazines
- more than 400 detailed answers to questions about every facet of freelance travel writing, from how to email editors to what to say to land a travel content marketing client (and we’ve got folks going through our past webinars and pulling new ones to add throughout this month!), in our On-Demand Coaching Concierge system
- the ability to submit their own questions for inclusion in the database through a quick “request” right from any screen of the coaching concierge site if you can’t find what you need
The regular price for Dream Buffet access runs at $99 per month.
But if you know this is a fit for you, we’re going to give you $831 off of the regular price.
Yes, $831 off.
If you’d like to grab one year of Dream Buffet access through our holiday specials, before it opens to regular registration, we’re going to give it to you for 70 percent off: $357.
If you have been following us, you’ll already be familiar with how much these resources cost on their own. The Travel Magazine Database runs $20 per month, access to individual webinars and their transcripts is $19 each, and the On-Demand Coaching Concierge site is only available otherwise through our Coaching Lite or Full Coaching Programs ($249 or $599 a month respectively).
If you paid full price just for the webinars that are already included and the Travel Magazine Database, you’re looking at an investment of $1950. That does even include access to the live calls or question-and-answer library!
Delivery: Once you’ve paid here for your one-year access to the Dream Buffet for $357, we’ll start setting up your access to the included resources. Your access will run January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2019.
- Travel Magazine Database
- If you do not already have an account, we will create one for you and send you the log-in instructions.
- If you already have a monthly subscription, we will suspend the payments, and you can use the same account going forward as part of your Dream Buffet membership.
- If you have already purchased months of access through an event, your one year of Travel Magazine Database access through the Dream Buffet program will be added on top of your current subscription.
- If you have already purchased annual database access, your one year of Travel Magazine Database access through the Dream Buffet program will be added on top of your current subscription.
- Full Library of Past Webinars
- We will set up a page in our private system for coaching students for you and send you your access information when your access begins on Tuesday, January 1. This page is linked to your email and username.
- On-Demand Coaching Concierge
- Your log-in will be sent to you when your access begins on Tuesday, January 1.
Dream Buffet, like our database and coaching programs, is a subscription offering. If you would like to cancel your Dream Buffet access after the year is up, be sure to let us know before December 28, 2019, so that we can cancel your subscription before it renews automatically.
Please note: these offers are exclusively available during the time specified, with any exceptions or limited quantities noted in the individual offer affected.
These offers cannot be exchanged, combined, or used in place or partial combination with a previously purchased offer of any time. All sales are final.
Each offer includes complete instructions for the delivery of your purchase and answers to any logistical questions about taking advantage of the offer.
Since many of these offers take place on weekend or holiday days, the person who handles our customer service emails will not always be available or not able to sign in twice a day to catch your queries, which is why we make the offers very detailed. These are deep discounts on things that cost us money to produce, so if you would like to take advantage of an offer, you are responsible for doing so during the time frame allotted.
This offer has now ended!
Want to get the day's deal directly in your inbox?
We'll make sure you don't miss anything before it runs out.